Pages

Happy National Adoption Month!

Hello. My name is Jeremiah Williams and I was adopted. It is not all that I am, but it is a part. I have had opportunities over the past 30 years to answer a range of questions about adoption. I decided that national Adoption Month, was the perfect time to launch this idea. Adoption blogs are not a unique idea, trust me I Googled it. I am just here to share my perspective, experience, and answer your questions from my experience.

That being said, the main component of this is to answer YOUR questions. No questions or judgement. You ask and I will get to answering it. Just fill out the form on the side of the blog.

Trust me when I say there is nothing off limits, and I am pretty sure you are not the only one wondering.

Get to asking. I need to know what you need me to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment